Dell Data Protection | Bitlocker Manager
Simple, comprehensive, enterprise-level management and audit capabilities.
Please Call for Pricing!
Microsoft BitLocker Drive Encryption is a feature that can protect information on a drive. Many find BitLocker appealing because purchasing a separate encryption solution is not required. However IT needs enterpriselevel management with centralized reporting and audit capabilities to effectively leverage BitLocker to help address security and regulatory compliance concerns.
Dell Data Protection (DDP) | BitLocker Manager, part of a comprehensive data protection portfolio called Dell Data Protection | Encryption, solves these issues and enables IT to enforce encryption across your organization. Designed for simple management, comprehensive protection and flexibility, DDP | BitLocker Manager features include:
Simplified deployment and management
- Highly scalable and easy to deploy - Enables large-scale deployment through live, operational rapid deployment capabilities, while helping reduce total cost of ownership.
- Seamless integration - Administrators manage all users and devices, including BitLocker users, through a centralized Dell Data Protection | Encryption Management Console, which supports a comprehensive offering of encryption solutions.
- Comprehensive key management - Centralized escrow of the critical recovery keys helps ensure that users can access information on encrypted systems whenever needed, with minimal work from IT and helpdesk teams, without storing them in Active Directory.
- Policy enforcement - Define and enforce policies from a single, centralized console. Take advantage of group policies to manage BitLocker without altering Active Directory. The management console provides all the flexibility and control you need for your enterprise.
- Automated TPM management - Enabling BitLocker TPM capabilities can require significant setup activities. DDP | BitLocker Manager automates TPM initialization and stores the TPM password for recovery, helping reduce work and the risk that systems are left unprotected.
Comprehensive protection and compliance reporting
- FIPS compliance - Secure, centralized recovery key escrow ensures that your encryption deployment remains FIPS compliant.
- Compliance reporting - DDP | BitLocker Manager includes extensive auditing and reporting capabilities to easily demonstrate that systems are encrypted. It helps provide compliance and audit managers all the information they need, when they need it, with less work. It provides audit trail, compliance and system metric reports, helping to define and facilitate regulatory requirements.
Enhance your IT security and compliance
Simplify your enterprise-wide data management and security with BitLocker Manager, part of the Dell Data Protection | Encryption portfolio. Enable policy enforcement and central reporting while boosting the potential of Microsoft BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- Help reduce TCO with simplified deployment and enterprise-level management. BitLocker Manager is highly scalable, easy to deploy and seamlessly integrates through a central management console. Policy enforcement and TPM management are also flexible and reduce the strain on your IT resources.
- Simplify your reporting and auditing process with comprehensive protection and FIPS compliance. Secure recovery key escrow and extensive auditing and reporting capabilities help auditors easily determine compliance.
- Deploy it today with support for Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, and 10
Beyond DDP | BitLocker Manager
DDP | BitLocker Manager is one part of a complete and flexible security solution—Dell Data Protection | Encryption. Dell Data Protection | Enterprise Edition, which includes software-based, data-centric encryption and hardwarebased encryption, as well as DDP | External Media Edition and DDP | BitLocker Manager, can quickly and easily secure critical business data on desktops, laptops, USB thumb drives, external storage devices and optical media. Encryption across your organization and infrastructure can help overcome security challenges.
Each offering is accessible from a single console— enabling IT and end users to get more done, while giving them the assurance that their data is protected.
Dell Data Protection | BitLocker Manager requires Dell Data Protection | Enterprise Edition
Supported Client Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) Enterprise & Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bit) Enterprise & Professional
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32 & 64 Bit) Enterprise, Professional & Education
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) Standard & Enterprise
Supported Remote Management Console Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32-bit) and R2 (32- & 64-bit), Standard & Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V
Download the Dell Data Protection | Bitlocker Manager Edition Data Sheet (.PDF)