SonicWALL Remote Implementation Services
Our Price: $495.00
Our Price: $645.00
Our Price: $1,195.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Our Price: $3,995.00
Our Price: $4,795.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Our Price: $995.00
Our Price: $865.00
Our Price: $1,995.00
The SonicWALL Remote Implementation Service is a professional service offering that can be purchased with SonicWALL hardware and is designed to assist the customer with configuration and installation by a SonicWALL certified Partner. In most cases, the implementation process is approximately 10 business days. The Activities will be limited to those stated in the section below.
The planned activities include:
- Planning: SonicGuard.com will contact you by both telephone and email, usually within 48 hours, to schedule a Project Kick-Off Call. During the call, SonicGuard.com will gather the information necessary to complete the configuration.
- Configuration: SonicGuard.com will configure the appliance to network security best practices and your provided specifications. The unit will be thoroughly tested before it is shipped to your location.
- Installation and Testing: SonicGuard.com will ship the pre-configured appliance to your desired location and schedule an appointment to remotely assist you in the installation of the unit. During the installation appointment, the SonicGuard.com will guide you, or your assigned onsite contact, through unboxing and physically plugging in the equipment. SonicGuard.com will remotely assist you with the final configuration and testing.
- Post-Implementation: You may contact SonicGuard.com within 30 days of the completion of the Remote Implementation Service if you need technical support for your implementation. SonicGuard.com may also provide SonicWALL Global Management System Reporting and Alerting within this 30-day window (trial offer). Additional implementation support or management services (beyond 30 days) are available for purchase from the SonicGuard.com.
Scope, Prerequisites, Dependencies and other terms:
The services duration may differ based on:
- The complexity of the environment such as network configurations that include connections to multiple remote sites (third party sites, OEMs, external vendors, etc.) that require coordinating and configuring third party network systems
- If the necessary information to complete the remote implementation is not delivered in a timely fashion
- Other factors such as shipping delays or resource availability
- The customer shall ensure that the existing infrastructure and hardware configuration is sufficient to support the environment
- The customer shall commit a technical resource on a full-time basis to provide SonicWALL with the assistance required
This service offering is a remote service. Onsite services are also available but require proper scoping. All activities will be performed remotely utilizing the phone and web conferencing. The information above is a general description of consulting services that SonicWALL may provide during the services engagement. The actual services to be provided will be as stated in the order for such services.