SonicWALL Training SolutionsInstructor-led courses and technical eLearning modules
SonicWALL provides instructor-led courses and technical eLearning modules designed to supply you with extensive technology foundations, in-depth SonicWALL-specific knowledge, in addition to online practice and an array of supplemental resources to enhance learning.
SonicWALL Technical Instructor-led Courses
SonicWALL offers hands-on, instructor-led courses as part of our technical certification curriculum. Each course is designed to instruct the student in key security technology fundamentals, along with specific SonicWALL design, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting topics. Pass the associated certification exam offered at the conclusion of each of these classes and you become a Certified SonicWALL System Administrator (CSSA)—passing 3 or more of these certification exams entitles you to the Master CSSA distinction and benefits.
|SonicWALL Training Courses|
|Network Security Essentials, Live Online|
|Network Security Essentials Administrator Training, 1 Seat
*Purchase this 2-Day Instructor-Led Class and receive the Course Materials and a TotalSecure 205 (01-SSC-4890) for FREE!
*Jun 27 - Jun 28 , 2013 , Class available Live Online
List Price: $1,995.00
This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of SonicOS Enhanced. It provides you with the background, knowledge, and hands-on experience to begin designing, implementing, and troubleshooting SonicWALL security appliances running SonicOS Enhanced firmware.
This technical training covers configuration and deployment of the SonicOS Enhanced firmware. You will become familiar with a wide spectrum of SonicWALL's innovative feature set, such as Unified Threat Management (UTM), Single Sign On, VPN, and SSL VPN. As you examine the wide array of security features SonicOS Enhanced has to offer, you will also learn validation of settings and troubleshooting techniques using the SonicWALL diagnostic tools.
Formative evaluations (knowledge checks and hands-on exercises) are incorporated throughout this course to test new skillsets. At the end of the course, the instructor will administer an online certification exam. With successful completion of this course and passing the certification exam, you will be deemed a Certified SonicWALL System Administrator (CSSA).
Certified SonicWALL System Administrator (CSSA) for Network Security
What You'll Learn
Design, implement, and troubleshoot SonicWALL security appliances running SonicOS Enhanced firmwareConfigure and deploy SonicOS Enhanced firmwareComponents of SonicWALL's feature setUse SonicWALL diagnostic tools to validate and troubleshoot
- Course Introduction
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Scalability and ReliabilityWAN ISP Failover and Ethernet Load BalancingPolicy-Based Routing
- Secure Access and Content ControlVPN: Gateway-to-Gateway, Hub and Spoke, MeshRoute-Based VPNDynamic Routing Based VPNGVC with Local User DBSSL VPN with Local User DatabaseSSL VPN and Global VPN Client with LDAP Authentication
- Unified Threat Management
- System Backup LocallySystem Backup and Restore
- Lab 1: Updating the SonicOS Enhanced Firmware
- Lab 2: Initial Setup and Configuration
- Lab 3: SonicWALL Administration
- Lab 4: NAT: Inbound Server Access
- Lab 5: WAN ISP Failover and Outbound Load
- Lab 6: Policy-Based Routing
- Lab 7: Site-to-Site VPN Settings
- Lab 8: Hub & Spoke VPN Settings (Optional)
- Lab 9: Route-Based VPN
- Lab 10: Dynamic Routing Based VPN (Optional)
- Lab 11: Global VPN Client with Local Database (Optional)
- Lab 12: SSL VPN with Local Database
- Lab 13: SSL VPN with LDAP Authentication Lab
- 14: Unified Threat Management