The Latest SonicWall News
Product and Solution Information, Press Releases, Announcements
SMA100 Series Cloud Management and Reporting 1.0 Delivers Simplicity and Visibility
COVID-19 has forced global organizations to implement “Work from Anywhere” policies for their employees for the foreseeable future. This worldwide paradigm shift has offered cybersecurity vendors a much-needed impetus to optimize their secure remote access solutions.
SonicWall, a trusted leader in the remote access business for the past two decades, is best positioned to serve global enterprises and SMBs with its best-in-class Secure Mobile Access (SMA) 100 and 1000 series of products.
It’s imperative for IT security heads to have single-pane-of-glass visibility into the reporting and analytics of remote user session activities across their critical corporate infrastructure and applications.
With its powerful administrative platform — the SonicWall Central Management Server — the SMA1000 series provides SPOG management, reporting and analytics over the years.
With the launch of Cloud Management and Reporting 1.0, we’re expanding powerful, single-pane-of-glass visibility into reporting and analytics to the SMA100 series. Cloud Management and Reporting 1.0 will include the following key features:
- Integration with SonicWall’s Capture Security Center (CSC)
- Dashboard with geographic and tabulated view of global SMA100 deployments
- Threat analytics for WAF, Capture ATP, EPC, GEO IP and BOTNET filtering
- Activity logs for tracking VPN (tunnel and web) sessions
- Monitoring of SMA appliances’ vital stats (licensing, CPU, memory, users, etc.)
- Export option (CSV) for archiving logs
Supported Appliances: SMA 200/210/400/410/500v
Supported Firmware: v10.2.0.1+
Please contact us for more details